I was tagged by @lobstermatriarch and I’ve had this sitting in my drafts for weeks and weeks, and decided to finally do this on a day where I’m stuck inside! So yeah, questions!
But first, the rules:
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Tell me a story about your favorite pet. If you have never had a pet, tell me your favorite animal story.
He isn’t my favorite pet, but when my cat Hamburger was younger, he had an affinity for stepladders. My family’s living room has a 12 ft ceiling, and my mom would need a ladder to put things on the highest shelves, so sometimes, Hammy would climb up the ladder and sit on the shelf until my mom found the things she was going to place up there. One time, when he was ready to come back down, he began to head down the ladder, only he started to go down the wrong side. He swung around like a monkey until he was brave enough to let go.
2. Love, money, or self-actualization? Show your work.
If I were to attain self-actualization instead of the other two options, I doubt I would have much reason to continue to better myself and grow as a person. I’m a greedy human, so money.
3. Do you tolerate warm or cold better?
Fuck the cold weather. Fuck weeks of single digit temperatures. Fuck lake effect snow and this fucking blizzard today. Fuck being teased with decent weather yesterday and the day before. Did you know I hate cold weather?
4. You are contacted within the next 24 hours by Torchwood, requesting your help for a highly dangerous mission. You have no time for training or to arm yourself. Do you agree?
If the last thing I ever see is Captain Jack Harkness, so be it.
5. Best event you have ever been to?
I… used to love going to the midnight releases of the Harry Potter movies. When I saw the Order of the Phoenix, the projectors weren’t working and we had to wait another hour for the film to start, and then someone dressed as Harry Potter went up in front of the screen and made the audience sing “weasley is our king”…… I don’t know why I remembered that just now, surely I have attended better things….
6. Your weirdest dream?
My dreams honestly have not been the same since I have taught myself to recognize numbers and letters.
7. Your dream cosplay (or dream outfit)?
Can Venetian Carnevale be a more of a thing on days that isn’t Halloween? Pleeeeeeease???? Or can eighteenth century formal wear make a comeback? Powdered wigs for everyone????
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their posture. I don’t know why.
9. Favorite place to sit/think/relax/generally exist?
I like taking long, aimless drives.
10. Do you have any idols/heroes or people you emulate? Tell me why they are great.
This is going to sound narcissistic, but I guess I have always aimed at trying to be a person that a past version of myself would appreciate.
11. Do you dance when no one is watching?
No…. but I do dance around other people, regardless of how much of a fool I look or how much alcohol is in me.
So here are my questions:
1. Do you like soup?
2. Describe your favorite outfit.
3. Where is the best place you have ever been?
4. What do you think is the most attractive part of a person?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. If you could change anything about a story you love (it could be a movie, book, whatever), what would it be? Would you change anything at all?
7. What do you think is your best physical feature?
8. If people in real life had annoying catchphrases in everyday conversation (like the characters in Animal Crossing), what would yours be?
9. Did you like going on field trips as a child? What was your favorite or most memorable one?
10. Are you the good or the evil twin?
11. Tell me about something you have made that you are proud of. It can range from artwork to putting together furniture to cooking a dish or whatever.